The Stacks

The Stacks
Just the ones in the windows

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Time for a Real Post

As I venture into this blogging thing, I realize that I should actually try to make a blog.  So, here goes.

I am going to dedicate this blog to interesting things about books.  Why, you ask?  Well, because aside from my job and my family, which take up 99.9% of my time, books are my next big thing.  With that in mind, I shall share some insight on some of the things I read.

Not today.  Too much to do . . .

But . . .

Forthcoming, I shall make a list of must reads, broken into categories.

However, I shall make one big recommendation right now.  If you are book lover, you should check out www.goodreads.com.  Yes.  You should.  Because it is an awesome site.  Also, it's a great way to share your reading loves with friends.  Oh, and find books that you never thought you'd want to read.  It's like social networking, but with books!  (Yeah, I actually spend way more time on Goodreads than I do on Facebook.)

So, go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, can't wait for more bloggery goodness from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogger world, my friend! Your blog name could not be more appropriate, and I love the little shout out for Jschara via your playlist.

    ReplyDelete