The Stacks

The Stacks
Just the ones in the windows

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Terrible Blogger

Yeah, I have no excuses other than the usual suspects:  kids, job, and oral surgery.  Okay, the last one might be not so usual, but I will still claim it.

I just want to give a shout out to a couple of amazing others.

#1--Cynthia Hand!  Yes, I am so excited to get to read a completed copy of Hallowed very soon.  January!!!

#2--Michelle Hodkin!  I read your wonderful, amazing book, and as soon as I remember how, it's going on a list!!  I can't wait to find out what happens to Mara.  Oh, and I am spreading my excitement to a BUNCH of teenagers/teachers of teenagers.

#3--Lilith Saintcrow!  You just rock, and I am so excited to read all of the many books that I have of yours to read.

#4--Kim Derting!  Really?  April?  Can't wait that long for the next Body Finder!!!  I love your work, and I must finish reading The Pledge.

Okay.  Small amount of guilt relieved.  I shall go and work on revisions and hope to join your ranks soon enough.  Maybe. If I don't suck . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment